Guide to outsourcing your app’s maintenance and support
Managing and supporting mobile and desktop applications can be time-consuming and expensive. The precious time you dedicate to customer support should rather be spent on other crucial business tasks.
And while you could hire an in-house customer support team, finding the right candidates and setting up a proper customer service department can be an expensive and tiresome process.
Fortunately, you can outsource application support tasks to improve performance and free up employees’ time and schedules. This way, they can work on other important projects and goals.
But there are also some risks associated with outsourcing customer support tasks.
In this article, we’ll discuss the risks of outsourcing customer support services and a company that can get the job done right.
Risks of outsourcing customer support
Here are the risks of outsourcing customer service:
Lower service quality
Since you’ll have to relinquish some control when you work with an outsourcing firm, the quality of customer service may be compromised.
Your perception and understanding of good customer service may differ from that of the outsourcing firm. This may lead to conflict and miscommunication.
As a result, you need to clearly communicate your company’s core values and policies to the provider. Ensure you communicate your customer service goals as well.
When outsourcing customer support tasks, ensure you consider the threat of security risks and breaches. This is because you’ll need to provide the outsourcing firm with sensitive data like:
- Credit card numbers
- Customer data
- Login credentials and passwords
Lack of quality control
Your company’s in-house employees and managers have a great understanding of your products and services, and the best possible way to resolve customer issues.
On the other hand, the outsourcing firm will only be able to work with basic information about your company in the beginning. As a result, it’s crucial for you to guide the outsourcing firm and show them the ropes as much as possible. This way, the outsourcing firm can get to know your processes and standards. In no time, you’ll be working with a firm that can help you execute projects effectively and according to schedule.
Benefits of outsourcing customer support to Giga-IT
Customer support is an integral component of any business. Whatever product you sell, it is vital that you can answer your customer’s questions and provide the support they need. But customer support can also demand a great deal of time and resources. As your business continues to grow and scale its customer base, the more it will need to spend on providing support and service that keeps its expanding customer base happy.
If you want to outsource your app’s customer support, visit the Giga IT website today.
We can handle your IT customer support functions. This way, you don’t need to spend time and money hiring in-house staff members to provide customer support services.
How we work with clients
By working with Giga IT, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Build trust: With Giga IT, you’ll have professional customer support consultants interacting with your customers. This can help you build trust with your customers and resolve any queries with ease.
- Decreased costs: Hiring an in-house customer support team can be expensive. Fortunately, by relying on Giga IT, you won’t need to hire more permanent staff members or create a customer support department.
- Brand-safe customer service: Giga IT’s customer service support consultants are trained to promote your business’ brand, goals, and message.
- Scalable customer support services: Giga IT will help scale your customer assistance team as your business grows.
- 24-hour service: Giga IT’s customer service & support team adapts to your location and operating hours.
Contact us today to outsource your app’s support today!